New Year Carnival Of Dance AHMEDABAD
New Year Carnival Of Dance
Aloft Hotel, 147/1 Opposite Bhagwat Vidhya Peeth, SG Road,Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380061, India
19 : 00
00 : 00
Ticket Type :
Single Entry + Gala Dinner- Rs 2999
Couple Entry + Gala Dinner- Rs 4999
Couple Entry + Gala Dinner + Stay (Breakfast & Late Checkout- Rs 7999
Kids Entry + Gala Dinner (Age 5 years to 14 years)- Rs 1299
Event Description :
Practice your dance moves, decide your costume and get ready for this one! 2018 - Time for parties and lots of celebrations. Raise a toast, rock the dance floor and with your friends and associates by heading to Carnival of Dance happening at Aloft Hotel, Imperial Banquet, Ahmedabad. Enjoy a gala dinner, a photo booth for you to click some memories, dance face-offs and much more. What’s the wait for? Put on your favorite dress, high heels and grab onto your partner's hand and head to Carnival of Dance to have a blast.
* Nonstop Dj music
* Mind-blowing Sound, Electrifying Lights, and Led Screens.|
* Premier, Exclusive and Limited elite crowd.
* Live Unlimited Mocktails bar with gala buffet dinner.
* Selfie Booth.
* Stay* (Breakfast and late checkout*)
Terms and Conditions:
1. Age limit: 05+.
2. GST applicable. Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
3. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
4. No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any cancellation OR rescheduling due to any reason.
5. We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
6. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
7. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
8. Each ticket admits (1) one person only.
9. If provided by organizers, Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced. Entry Stamp mandatory for all.
10. Artist line-up, food and beverages and billed attractions may be subject to change without prior notice.
11. Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
12. Organizers or any of its agents, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
13. Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. The organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles 14. within the stipulated parking premises of the festival.
15. Consumption and sale of illegal substances are strictly prohibited. Possession, sale and dealing in Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances attract stringent punishments under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985 which ranges from 6 months up to 20 years imprisonment and fine up to Rupees Two Lakhs. Consumption of the narcotic drug or psychotropic substance (cocaine, morphine, diacetylmorphine or any other narcotic drug) or any psychotropic substance is liable for rigorous imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to Twenty Thousand rupees; or with both under NDPS Act, 1985.
16. Professional cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms, and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the festival. Food and beverages will be available at the festival.
17. This ticket permits entry to the venue only. Any Pre or after parties may have other ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
18.Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
19. Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests; self-service. Food and beverages will be hotels responsibility.
20. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
21. First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
22. Any disputes to be settled under Ahmedabad jurisdiction courts only.
23. The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
24. The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
25. Couple Rules: Male-male couples not allowed. Female-Female allowed. Male & Female Stag with couple allowed.
Please Select Your City
Please Select Event Category