Corporate Olympics Badminton HYDERABAD
Corporate Olympics Badminton
Gamepoint - Squash, Badminton, Table Tennis courts in Madhapur, Hyderabad,Madhapur, Siddhi Vinayak Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
09 : 00
18 : 00
Ticket Type :
Singles- Rs 750
Doubles- Rs 1250
Package- Rs 7500
Event Description :
Here is a great news for all the badminton players. Hyderabad Corporate Olympics brings you Corporate Badminton. The tournament is exclusively for corporate players who can take active participation in an engaging and fun event away from your worklife.
Singles – Men’s, Men’s >35 years, Women’s
Doubles – Men’s, Men’s >35 years, Women’s, Mixed
15/21 points (depending on the no. of participants)
Best of 3 games
Mavis 350 Shuttlecocks shall be used.
A member can take part in a maximum of 3 events only
RosePetals Sports is the organizer of the event and this event will be managed by the organizing committee whose decision relating to any aspect of this event will be final & binding
1. All candidates must be healthy & fit to participate in the specific events.
2. On the field, judges/Referees/organizers/Umpires decision would be final.
3. The event date, time and venues will be decided by the committee and will be final and abiding. Any changes regarding the date, time & venue due to unforeseen reasons has to be accepted by participants
4. Current Top 100 State/National level players are not allowed to participate in the Individual sports.
5. The candidate’s company has to appoint a coordinator, who will be a one point contact for the organizers and vice versa.
6. The nomination form along with the details of the candidates has to be submitted to the organizers before the date issued by the organizers.
7. More than one team (up to 2 teams per company) is allowed however additional entry fee has to be paid.
8. Additional nominations (if any) would have to be submitted along with the necessary forms and payments as per the organizer’s norms.
9. In case of the change of the nomination, the same has to be informed to the organizers at least one day prior to the event. On spot, the name change is not allowed.
10. All participants have to appear for all the events in their company’s t-shirts or common colored t-shirts only. With proper dress code as per the demand of the game.
11. Matching t-shirts/jerseys are compulsory for team sports.
12. The candidates should be bonafide employees of their respective organization.
13. All candidates should carry their Identity Card which shall be provided to the organizers whenever demanded. Nonsubmission of the Identity card will mean disqualification of the respective candidate from the event & in such a case; the entry fee will not be refunded.
14. In case of Doubles events, both the participants should be from the same organization.
15. Participants should report 30 minutes prior to the commencement of their respective matches. In case of non-reporting on time, walk over will be awarded to the opponent
16. All safety gears and equipment are the responsibility of the candidates to bring it.
17. Participants should ensure that the venue properties are not misused & they will liable to pay the damages personally if any.
18. The organizers will not be responsible for any kind of loss of life or injury or loss of property of the players/accomplices during the course of the tournament
19. The events will be completed in specific time depending on the number of players. Players might have to play multiple rounds on any given day.
20. All teams are requested to maintain discipline and to avoid any kind of arguments with any other participant and organizers.
21. The participants shall strictly follow the rules & regulations. In case of any misinterpretation, the decision of the officials/organizers shall be binding.
22. All sports/events will be on knockout basis except where specifically mentioned.
23. All protests should be registered in writing immediately on completion of the match with a Protest Fee of Rs.500 (for every protest).
Please Select Your City
Please Select Event Category